HOME LOGIN FORUM INDEX CHATROOM LOGOUT

Naked Yoga or Massage around Bristol? (UK)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nudist Passions Forum index -> General Nudist/Naturist Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
threesocks

threesocks

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:20 am    Post subject: Naked Yoga or Massage around Bristol? (UK) Reply with quote

Hi folks

New bloke here!
Over the last part of the year i've over-indulged a bit (more than a bit actually), and find myself somewhat more than the man I used to be.
I used to practise yoga – having tuition in a mixed, public, textile group, but enjoying the freedom of naked yoga when at home and alone.
I now find myself 'redundant' and overweight (and overhanging) and would love to meet up with some like-minded folks for occasional daytime naked yoga sessions – anywhere between Bristol and Weston-Super-Mare would be good!
If there is a teacher in the area who'd teach a small naked group – so much the better!
Informal/fun/enthusiastic would be appropriate.

I've also enjoyed in the past, massage and flotation tank sessions – so if anyone local would offer these, or know of someone sympathetic who could, I'd love to know.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Nudist Passions Forum index -> General Nudist/Naturist Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007 phpBB Limited

Home | Your Account | Search | Contact Us | Job Opportunities | Advertise on this Site
© 2004 - 2011 Passions Network : Free Dating, Chat & Social Networking.
All Rights Reserved.

Terms